Advantages and disadvantages of zinc alloy and aluminum alloy|www.easoar-soon.com
Do you know the advantages and disadvantages of zinc alloy and aluminum alloy
The advantages and disadvantages of zinc alloy and aluminum alloy are as follows:
First, the melting point is different
Easoonmade provides cnc milling|custom Cnc Maching Service|Prototype CNC Machining|Cnc Milling service
Two kinds of alloy processing molten temperature is different, zinc alloy in more than 400 degrees, aluminum alloy to more than 700 degrees.
Two, different processing equipment
2. Processing equipment is different, although it is called die-casting machine, it can hardly be standardized.
Three, different processing technology
3. Processing technology and parameters are different. The difference between the mechanical properties of aluminum alloy and zinc alloy The hardness of zinc alloy is 65-140, the tensile strength is 260-440 The hardness of aluminum alloy is 45-90, the tensile strength is 120-290 Overall, the hardness of zinc alloy is higher than that of aluminum alloy, and the tensile strength is large.
Advantages and disadvantages of zinc alloy and aluminum alloy
1, the advantages and disadvantages of zinc alloy:
Advantages: zinc alloy melting point is low, good fluidity, easy to weld, brazing and plastic processing, corrosion resistance in the atmosphere, blind material easy to reuse and remelting, suitable for die-casting instruments, car parts shell, etc.
Defects: The most common defect in zinc-alloy die castings is surface blistering.
2, the advantages and disadvantages of aluminum alloy:
Advantages: aluminum alloy density is low, but the strength is relatively high, close to or more than high quality steel, good plasticity, can be processed into a variety of profiles, with excellent electrical conductivity, thermal conductivity and corrosion resistance, widely used in industry, the amount of only second to steel.
Disadvantages: Aluminum alloy in the production process, prone to shrinkage, sand holes, pores and slag inclusion casting defects.
Leave a Reply
- Vacuum mould is one of the three processing methods of hand sample
- sheet metal prototype in many cases need "forming tools"
- What are the applications and characteristics of silicone mold
- Sheet metal bending technology 12 big problems and solutions|www.easoar-soon.com
- The glass bottle's process is to send a 3D model to a 3D printing service manufacturer|easoar-soon