There are several common processes for making prototypes
There are generally the following processes for making manual plate molds: CNC prototype processing, 3D printing prototypes, silicone prototypes, sheet metal prototypes, low-pressure perfusion boards, etc. Today will briefly introduce the steps and advantages of CNC prototype processing.
People often call the model of the board as the head model. Simply put, after the design of an industrial product is completed, it cannot be produced immediately. Instead, a few models must be made on the drawing so that the sample of the product can be seen in advance. If you are not satisfied, you can modify it. Until the end, there is no objection, and then mass production. This small part of the model is what we call the hand model
The machining process of CNC prototype is as follows:
1) Negotiate processing price and delivery time with CNC, and sign a processing contract.
2) Analyze the part drawing and product assembly drawing, and complete the process analysis of the part.
3) Select the blank.
4) CNC prototype programming.
5) Determine the machining allowance for each process and calculate the process size and tolerance.
6) Determine the knives, fixtures, measuring tools and auxiliary tools used in each process.
7) Determine the cutting amount and working hour quota.
8) Determine the technical requirements and inspection methods of each main process.
9) Fill in the documentation of the CNC prototype proofing process.
CNC prototype processing has the following advantages: